Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FInal Post: Reiter

I really didn't know what to expect from this class at all coming in, but I can certainly say that I learned a lot more than I thought during this semester. One of the most important lessons: take time on things and don't procrastinate!!! So many of the projects we did were extremely creative and fun; I just wish I had taken more time on every one of them. I definitely considered this class when I first signed up to be a complete computer class that would take place in the labs. But I soon discovered that this class was less a program/computer class and more an art and creative class.
I do wish that the labs took a little more time teaching the programs because I definitely forgot everything almost instantly and would've enjoyed some more in-depth instruction. However, the time in lab was nice to work on projects. Also, I think this class was a lot more fun and enjoyable because of Paul and his light heartedness/ humor. All the emails we received were hilarious and it really does motivate you to do better (even though it might not seem like it, haha). Overall, this class taught me more about how to look at things than computer programs. I now look at all typefaces and in every magazine I read I look for a grid. This really class really does make you look at the world differently. And now I have a resume! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment