Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Last Post| Staponkute

Overall, this class is on top of my favorites. I always wanted to learn to use software for stuff like magazines and logos. And here you go, I finally did! I was actually asked if I knew InDesign and Photoshop at my interview for the internship the other day. I am definitely installing all the programs we used in class into my PC. I also like creative job, so that I like having time to reflect and not to hurry too much. I feel like I would love to have all of the classes the same style.

I also think that professor Taylor did an amazing work. She was one of the professors which showed that she really cared about the students' improvements and was willing to help at any time. I always received useful feedback from her and it was easy to set up appointments. She selected useful projects in order to learn skills that will be useful in the future. For e.g. creating your resume is one the important things for your career, so learning to represent yourself well by design is very helpful. I have already used my resume for internships and it worked well! And I will definitely use my logo. I am collecting everything I have done for this class and I am going to bring all my work back home to show my parents what I learned because I am proud of the skills I gained.

I am also very thankful to a TA Paul, he was very helpful throughout the semester. He was the first person to ask for help when needed. Non of the other TA's gave my as useful feedback as Paul did. I can already imagine what a good professor (if he is pursuing it) he would be. Paul, if you need any future references or feedback from students about your work, tell me, I will definitely give you a great one :)

I would rate this class 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment