Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Week 9: Wolk







For my logo, I wanted to appear modern but sophisticated, and to stand out from the rest of the crowd. It was difficult to figure out how to manipulate my initials, because a V and a W next to each other automatically resemble the Volkswagon logo. When I came up with this design, I thought it was simple enough for my taste, but the colors made it stand out. Green is one of my favorite colors, and this particular shade of green is one that you don't often see. I used a gradient on my business card because it leads the eye down the card to the darker color. I thought that the green dots on the bottom helped anchor the logo, and I also used dots on my resume. The font is easy enough to read, even when it's small, but is still interesting,

No comments:

Post a Comment