Saturday, April 10, 2010

Maxwell week 11

This is the Saatchi&Saatchi Advertising Agency site. I really like the site because the images change on every page so you're not constantly looking at the same thing. I love a website that has a bit of adventure to it, a site that I can interact with.
You can't really see it in the screen shot, but the navigation bar is a drop down box that unfolds when you hover over the little word "navigation". I won't lie, at first I couldn't find the navigation box and it was only by accident that my cursor ran across the tiny word, "navigation". I love this because I feel like it forces the site creator to put a little more thought and creativity into the site since there is more space to fill with content. The pictures on this site are very interesting and leave me waiting for the next slide to come.
Looking at this site I was trying to pick out specific reasons I like the site design so that I know specifically what to include in my own. I big attraction for me was the use of color and how it lead me all over the site. This gave me great inspiration for my own site design because this is just the creative setup that I would be interested in creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment