Friday, April 30, 2010

Week 14: Reiter









Design: I chose to do my sorority's philanthropy because this past fall was the first time that I was able to participate in it and it was really fun and meaningful. There is so much work that goes on behind the scenes when planning something as simple as a soccer tournament. I wanted the site to be very simple and fun, to mirror the day. Although the topic is very serious, the actual day is very care-free and fun. I chose purple and yellow because I thought they contrasted well, and they were the colors of our shirts during recruitment for our philanthropy. I made three main containers for my website to make it simple and organized.

Text: For my text I used two fonts. For the sidebar I used Balzano Regular because although it did not have very many weights I thought it was a lot of fun and different. For the rest of my text I used Bulmer, in many differnet forms including italics, bold, bold, display, display, and regular. The colors I used were yellow and purple with the purple being R=83 G=19 and B=71.

Pictures: All the pictures were from friends in the sorority or my own camera. The logo I got from the Autism Speaks website. I traced a soccer ball for the marker on the side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment