Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 11: Jasuta

Helloooooo, Facebook people! It's one of the most commonly used sites and it's easy enough to navigate so my grandmother can have her own profile (no but seriously...).

The main site is broken into columns where all the information you need is present. You have friends who are online listed on the left, and expansion of the same chat feature in the bottom left as a pop-up box, events and birthdays to the right, the main feed sitting center stage with updates on friends' picture postings, statuses, and other activity, and at the top is a tool bar that allows you to navigate to search for friends' pages, view your own page, and edit settings and info. The layout is crisp and clear and makes searching and browsing a cinch.

The feature I use the most is the nav bar, it allows me to jump around from page to page, no matter who's picture I'm commenting on or viewing posts to my own page.

No comments:

Post a Comment